Petite, petite, petite.

Right now, i am in the midst of watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 13. In this cycle, Tyra Banks is searching for petite models with a height of 5'7" or shorter. Anyone above that height, would not be considered in this cycle. Cool or what? So Tyra decided to bring the shorties. Furthermore, aren't there more important body and size related issues in fashion than height?



In this cycle, Hidayat finds Jennifer hot hot heat. She's the only asian in this cycle. I was like, eww. Of all the contestants? Lol. But i prefer Courtney. She have this beautiful features and her short hair, it's sexy i must say. And Erin, she looks exactly like Selena Gomez. Except that her hair is blonde after the makeover. And its normal to have one or two models to be a bitch in every cycle. There's two whom i hate eversince i watched the first episode. Before i could actually finish watching all the episodes, my sister spoilt my mood by telling me who is the winner. I want a surprise you know. But when i looked at the winner, it was unbelievable cos i remembered she was the goody-goody one in this cycle. But oh well, Tyra transformed her so much.
Anyway, regarding my post yesterday, ignore it ok. I'm having some issues at home and i am hoping that things will get better soon. Insyaallah. I better get my shower now and off to school later. Update more soon! Bye people.