
Things are getting beyond control at home. I can't take it any longer. I don't feel the love and joy too. Everyone is doing their own things and no one knows how to talk nicely anymore. It happened yesterday and i could see the pain in her eyes. I could see how my sister was too afraid to get out of the house and the tears that she cried, was very hurtful. She hugged me tightly and she never wanna let go of me cos she was too frightened to even face you. How could you be so mean? Why are you treating us like this? I don't know if i should hate you for what you have done. Furthermore, you're still my blood. Now, till the rest of my life. I can't avoid you, can i?
Why is this happening? I am too ashamed to face you and when it happened yesterday, i thought that it wasn't you. It was someone else. You could have controlled your anger. When she said,
"Banyak-banyak mengucap", do you even care? I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but just look at yourself. Your temperament makes me wanna run far away from here and never to face you again. But to think of it back, it's absurd. And do you know that as i'm typing this, tears are rolling down my face? Each time i think of
US AS A WHOLE and what happened, it teared me. Unfortunately, no one hears me when i cry. I just feel so lost right now and i don't know what to do anymore. All i could do right now, is to pray that everything will be back to normal and that everything will get better in time. Insyaallah. But whatever it is, i still love you. ):
By the way, thank you Shikin and Hidayat for hearing me. I love you, lovelies.